Friday, November 03, 2006

I was going to post more Kyoto pictures.....

But then this happened:





It wasn't my fault!!
I mean really, they tasted fine, other then the few burnt parts...
And considering that I had no measuring utensils and only a tiny toaster oven to cook them in...would you turn me away if I showed up with these??

As for the recipe, I may have to put in a formal complaint. According to this "Angie" person who posted the recipe online, "These brownies always turn out!"

LIAR!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...thats funny Tara...I would eat them too!

Cameron

Daver said...

Those are the saddest looking brownies ever... but I would still eat them. I would never turn down brownies!!

mmmmmmmmm brownies

Anonymous said...

Tara, burnt brownies or not I'd never turn you away!!! I would eat them, and, I would LOVE them too!!!

Anonymous said...

But I don't understand...those brownies DO look like they've been eaten!

Anonymous said...

Definitely the oven's fault! I have some no-bake treats. I'll send some AFTER report cards! Janet

Anonymous said...

I meant, recipe ideas. Don't think treats would travel well.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see things are going well, Japan looks gorgeous. :) I am full of envy.

Cameron MacDonald

P.S. I make lj post for j00. g0 see. t34ch to kidz.

Meaghan said...

who do you think you are? me?
hahaha