Well, here's the deal:
Ian and I have some 'new' New Years plans and I have decided to make a game out of it. Basically, its a guessing game. Whoever guess where we are going will win a prize. There are a few rules though:
1. The country name is not what we are looking for. We want a city, people!
2. For every 2 days that someone fails to guess, we will post another clue. Your prize will be determined by the amount of time it takes to guess.
3. Each person is only allowed ONE guess per clue, and THREE total for the duration of the game. If you go over your limit your will be disqualified!!!!
4. After guessing the correct country you will be asked to answer a skill testing question if you wish to claim your prize!
5. Please label your guesses "Guess"...
6. HAVE FUN! GAMBARE!!
Two of the many main religions are Buddhism and Christianity