Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of your wonderful comments. It was great to wake up and read them all. It really made the day a little brighter. We are very lucky to have so much love and support from so many amazing people. I think this was the best stocking I have gotten thus far.
It certainly hasn't been an easy day, as far as Christmas's go, but I think Meaghan said it best:"Christmas comes every year, but Christmas in Japan will only come once...at least for us!" And so we have made the best of it. We had a wonderful dinner with some friends, and we ate delicious home made food (thanks again for the trifle recipe Ga...it was a hit!), and though it hurts to be away right now, it really makes me appreciate everything that I have.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and know that you are all being thought about. Thank you again for everything you have given us. I couldn't have asked for more.

All my Love
Tara
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Tara and Ian!! It's me, the Boxing Day Elf. I sleep through Christmas and bring good cheer to everyone the day after!!

I MISS YOU SOOOOOO MUCH. Due to the lack of snow, it doesn't feel like Christmas, but the spirit is still in the air, at times.

If I were in Japan here is what I would bring you:
Tara, a gingerbread hot chocolate would have been found in your stocking this morning. It might have spilled and made all your other messages dirty, so that's why I saved it for later!!
Ian, Matsamuru would be there to say Merry Christmas. And maybe we could go on a holiday double date with you guys!! I miss him, but not as much as I miss you!!

I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish I could see you. I will talk to you more in the new year!! Miss you tons, and I hope everything is well.

your friends in Japan said...

Yaaaaay! The Boxing Day Elf! I hope you had a great Christmas Sleep!
Aw, that's sweet of you to think of bringing Matsumura to Japan for a double date.
He actually sent me an email...telepathically... to wish you a happy boxing day also. I hope you have a great new year's! I miss your animated storytelling. Hope to talk to you more this year!

-ian

-ian