Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hi Dad!

Hello to all. As you may have read, I have been visiting with my family for the past 3 weeks. My dad headed back to Canada last Friday (he is already safely back at home), and my mom and brother will begin their trip home tomorrow. Needless to say, it has been a very busy summer, and there will be many more pictures to show of trips to Tokyo, Kyoto, and Nara, as well as adventures in daily life here in Ichinomiya, and a special trip to a Buddhist temple in the mountains.

As many of you already know. Tara ALSO headed back to Canada last Friday for a special 1 week visit, in order to celebrate her grandparents` 50th anniversary!
~~ Congratulations!!! ~~

Tara took her computer back to Canada, so I`m using the internet at a *manga cafe* at the moment -- I:ll explain about those another time. Unfortunately I haven:t been able to figure out how to SEND email on here. Even using my hotmail account, I seem to run into problems sending, but the error message is in Japanese, and I have no idea what it means. SO, SORRY TO THOSE WHO HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT ME!!


Dad, and Justin, I got your messages. Might not be able to respond for awhile, but thanks!
Ok, well that:s all for today. Just didn:t want anyone to feel neglected.

7 comments:

Meaghan said...

you're not neglected either! I miss you!!!! :(

Meaghan said...

This is Tara, and I miss you too!!
I wish you were here...see you in 4 days!!

Anonymous said...

Hey EE,

Hope you had a great time with your family. I tried to call your dad to say hello, but he must have been out with his girlfriend..oops!
Let the cat out of the bag there!
Hope he knows your mommy is coming back today! (Hi Dear!)
You're all alone for the first time in a long time, but you're a big boy now...I know you can handle it.

Love...Arween

Justin said...

man, you're alone? I'm alone too. Thanks for the word. Drop me a line sometime.

Anonymous said...

Re: Manga cafes. The keyboards are different. I could not find an apostrophe and finally gave up worrying about punctuation. We arrived home last night after a whirlwind trip that included temples, shrines, castles,karaoke, sushi and of course monkeys. A great time was had by all.

Anonymous said...

I'm alone TOO!! (I don't think you are anymore, but I wanted to get in on the aloneness).

I'm alone because I know no one in this city. But then I think of you guys arriving in a city where you didn't even know their language. And I suck it up.

I think of you often when I look at the ocean. And I look at it everyday. I also think of Matsumura. le sigh.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, sorry I don't comment much, but I just had to say - you two both have nice teeth. Good smiles too!